Thursday, June 23, 2011

I´m in CHILE!

Hello All,

I´m in Chile!  My friend and I got here safely yesterday morning and have spent the time since then sightseeing, shopping at a local market, and taking in the Chilean culture.  The weather here has been great!  Not too cold at all.  Tomorrow we leave for Valparaiso.  Santiago and Valparaiso are the two cities between which Phineas Gage drove his stage coach.  I filmed a traditional dance that was performed at a restuarant I was at today and tomorrow we are heading to some of the oldest neighborhoods in Santiago that I´ll film for the documentary as well.  You´ll have to excuse my short entry--I´m paying for this internet time and the keyboard is not one that I´m used to. :)  I hope to post one more time while I´m here in Chile, but if that´s not possible, look for a long post when I return.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment